Notícias | - 11:07 am
“NO! I refuse to let others influence my decisions.”
“NO! I don’t have to “prove” my love.”
“NO! I see what drugs do to people.”
“NO! I choose to have a bright future.”
“NO! I rather you call me a loser now and not regret it for the rest of my life.”
You might not be a teen, but surely you remember what went through your mind at that age. The time of needing to fit in, looking for a friendship that will last a lifetime and to be a part of something.
I say yes because…
• I want them to like me
• They will gang up on me if I say no
• I don’t want them to think I’m lame or a coward
• They’re going to spread rumors about me on Facebook
• They will post pictures of me on social media
• It’s my life, plus everything will be fine etc.
This goes for anyone, you don’t have to feel guilty, scared or ashamed to say no, especially in a situation that will not add to your life.
If you are between the ages of 14-30 you are welcome to take part of any upcoming YPG events.
Learn how to say “NO!“ and join the fun.