Notícias | - 1:17 pm
Perhaps you’re thinking the obvious, that it’s too good to be true etc., but what if it works? In reality, you don’t have anything to lose and nothing is stopping you from taking this challenge. There are times that no matter how hard you try to change your mindset, you just can’t. There are times when your mind is bombarded by so many doubts and fears that the thought of a solution doesn’t have space to enter.
With proper guidance and encouragement, you will be able to eliminate your struggles. When you are depressed, you don’t control your thoughts, your thoughts control you. You feel lost, empty, hopeless, you name it. The last thing you want to hear is:
“It’s all in your mind.” “What’s your problem?” “Cheer up.” or the famous; “Other people have it worse.”
Do you have any of the following?
• Persistent sad, anxious, or “empty” mood
• Feelings of hopelessness, or pessimism
• Feelings of guilt, worthlessness, or helplessness
• Loss of interest or pleasure in hobbies and activities
• Decreased energy or fatigue
• Moving or talking more slowly
• Feeling restless or having trouble sitting still
• Difficulty concentrating, remembering, or making decisions
• Difficulty sleeping, early-morning awakening, or oversleeping
• Appetite and/or weight changes
• Thoughts of death or suicide, or suicide attempts
• Aches or pains, headaches, cramps, or digestive problems without a clear physical cause and/or that do not ease even with treatment
Many people have taken the challenge and have seen results. If you are battling feelings of depression, you are not alone. Be the next to be set free!