Notícias | - 7:09 pm
This is a powerful event that has changed the life of thousands around the world breaking the chains of spiritual oppression, generational curses, sicknesses, depression, and all that comes against you to try to steal your peace and happiness. Perhaps you might say that you were never happy, that you never had peace in your entire life. This is about to change. In the Showdown of Faith, you will face your problems and your fears, but you will not be alone; God will be on your side.
Bishop Bira Fonseca, the host of the Stop Suffering Program on BET, will travel from Brooklyn, New York to Compton, California, to join forces with bishops and pastors who will determine by faith the transformation of your life. Bishop Bira has been to Africa and South America, helping thousands to be set free from all evil and to overcome their impossible cases through the power of Faith.
Why a showdown? Because you need to see the results of your Faith. You need to experience the power of God and the promises in His Word. If you don’t believe in anything at all but are fed up of how your life has been, then you need to see if this is real because it might be your only way out. It will be a faceoff between the God of the Bible and the impossible situation in your life. Let the best win! You will be surprised at what your faith can do because there are no limits to what God can do. And He is willing to show you His Power and how much He wants to change your life this coming Sunday, September 25th at 10am at 1900 W. Alondra Blvd. in Compton, California. For more information, please call showdown of faith phone number 1-855-332-1900 or email us at
There is no charge to attend this event, and free childcare will be provided. This event is for all regardless of religion, beliefs, background or ethnicity.
Look at the list below; if you can relate to any of these statements, this event is for you:
• You are plagued with depression; when you think you are recovering, you have another episode followed by suicidal thoughts.
• You experienced much abuse in your life, and harsh and negative words were spoken against you, saying that you would never be anyone in life. You find that these words are becoming a reality.
• You have lost family and friends due to an addiction that you can’t seem to get rid of, no matter how hard you try.
• You suffer from constant headaches and insomnia. You sense someone following you and see moving shadows in your home. You have no peace in your own home.
• You believe someone has done witchcraft against you and your family. Strange things have been happening. You didn’t believe these things affected you, but the recent events have made you afraid.
• You sense a financial blockage in your life. You make plans and have great ideas, but they never seem to get anywhere. Doors are closed on your face, offers are turned down, and people reject you without any apparent reason.
• You relive the same problems of your parents and grandparents. The same sickness, family problems or addictions they had you have today, and your children are heading the same way.
• You can’t keep a stable relationship. All your relationships fail, sometimes without any reason.
• Your family is constantly at war. No one gets along, bickering, arguments, division, hatred and grudges are faithful companions in your home.
• You are often sick, sometimes without an explanation. Doctors cannot find the cause of your illness.
• You or a loved one is facing chronic disease, and you lost hope of any recovery.
Regardless of the problem that you are facing, the Showdown of Faith is a starting point for you to overcome it. Don’t miss this great opportunity!
Check above out showdown of faith phone number and join us!